Webinar, September 17: Accessible Health Communications
Thursday, Sept 17, 2020
Registration for the webinar “Accessible Health Communications” is now closed.
TPG teams up with Crawford Technologies for a joint webinar on accessible health communications! With Annual Enrollment around the corner, health insurance, and health patient information must be inclusive and accessible. For those that have a visual disability like blindness, low vision or a cognitive disability, digital and physical communications including documents, websites and apps must be accessible.
Where are you on your journey to make your digital and physical communications compliant?
With the onset of COVID-19 pandemic, this has become even more paramount. Organizations need to able to provide critical information via an inclusive website. Electronic Forms need be fillable and accessible and documents, invoices, Explanation of Benefits, Directories, Formularies, Evidence of Coverage, and Annual Notices of Coverage must be available in an accessible format.
While making documents accessible is very important, how can you guarantee that they are usable?
Join Dennis Quon (Crawford Technologies) and Brian Landrigan (The Paciello Group) to learn:
- What are accessible communications
- What are the laws – ACA Section 1557, Section 508, Section 955, ADA
- How do you make a website accessible and test it?
- How do you make your forms accessible?
- What type of document communications are required and how to make them accessible?
- What about PHI and HIPPA?
- How what are the lawsuits and how do I avoid litigation?
- Why it is important your websites are accessible?
Please be advised that individuals using the IE web browsers may not be able to register due to a webinar hosting glitch and their CAPTCHA verification. If you are unable to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.
Need help with your specific accessibility needs?