Webinar, November 19: Next-Gen Accessibility Testing Tools
Thursday, November 19, 2020
With so many options for testing for accessibility, it’s hard to know what tools are best suited for different situations. In this webinar, Charlie Pike, product manager for SaaS tools at TPG, will demonstrate the right tools to use for a variety of use cases, including:
- Comprehensive long-term automated testing
- Screen reader testing
- Single-page website testing and remediation
- On-demand testing via an API
- User Journey testing
You’ll get to see TPG’s next-generation accessibility tools in action:
- JAWS Inspect: Allows sighted users to test for JAWS compatibility (without being a JAWS power user) by producing text output rather than speech
- ARC Monitoring: An automated accessibility testing and monitoring solution that delivers actionable insights into accessibility issues, prioritizes issue remediation, and delivers trend line reporting
- ARC Toolkit: A professional-level single-page testing tool for granular remediation
- ARC API: On-demand accessibility testing that’s fully integrated into your CI/CD pipeline
- ARC User Flows: Allows you to test individual pages and each component on the page to ensure accessibility at each step of the user journey
Please be advised that individuals using the IE web browsers may not be able to register due to a webinar hosting glitch and their CAPTCHA verification. If you are unable to register, please email email@example.com with your name and contact information.
Need help with your specific accessibility needs?