Embrace simple, cost-effective accessibility training
Whether you’re new to accessibility or a seasoned veteran, it’s valuable to have reliable, structured training materials that you can access at your own pace. TPG Tutor is an affordable and effective means to train yourself or your staff in accessibility.
Choose from a wide array of courses that provides an introduction to accessibility all the way through to deep-dive development techniques. Purchase one, two, or our entire library of courses for as many or as few users as you require. TPG Tutor is self-paced, easy to use, and available on our platform, or optionally priced for use in your own LMS.
Video not playing? View it at YouTube.
Why use TPG Tutor?
Anyone involved in a digital accessibility project will benefit from TPG Tutor’s easy-to-understand modules. Team members can include developers who need the technical know-how to write accessible code, designers creating the visual assets, project managers ensuring a smooth completion of the project, and other stakeholders. On demand and inexpensive, TPG Tutor will provide all the accessibility knowledge your team needs to be successful.
- Virtually available – no in-person attendance required
- Self-paced – learn what you want, when you want
- User-driven – select the courses that apply to your users, then let them explore what’s useful to them
- Future proof – content regularly updated to make sure your users are getting the most up-to-date guidance on how to tackle accessibility
- Multiple courses to choose from
- Fully accessible content
- Available within TPG’s Accessibility Resource Center or in HTML-ready LMS format
- Learning checks keep the user honest about what they’ve absorbed
- Purchase individual courses or as a package for the enterprise
- Priced per user per course
What will you learn?
TPG Tutor delivers a wide range of in-depth accessibility topics. Below are a few examples of courses:
Introduction to Digital Accessibility: A general introduction to what accessibility is, who needs it, and why it’s important to everyone. The focus on this module is “people,” not disability.
Introduction to the WCAG 2.0 Standard: An overview on the WCAG 2.0 Guidelines and how to use them. This includes a review of the core WCAG principles, guidelines, success criteria, and techniques provided by the W3C.
Accessibility in Front-End Development: An overview of development basics for developers touching on: design considerations, structure, tab/reading order, font sizes, form labeling, WAI-ARIA, and OS accessibility settings.
Creating Accessible Multimedia: Learn all about creating an accessible multimedia experience. Topics covered include: Captions, Audio Description, and Media Players.
Mobile Accessibility Testing on Android and iOS: An overview of built-in Accessibility features on Android and Apple iOS, how to use them, how they map to W3C WCAG 2.0, and the types of people that might rely on them.
For more information on TPG Tutor please use the form below. All fields are required.