Accessibility training saves you money
TPG Expert Profile
Director of Training
12 years of accessibility experience
Why Get Accessibility Training?
Your digital assets never remain static. You add new content, update components, and create new features. Every change you make needs to be accessible.
Building accessible content from the get-go is significantly more cost effective than fixing existing assets. Smart companies train their teams to incorporate accessibility into their code to prevent costly remediation down the line.
How we help you:
Coding in an accessible way simply requires a comprehensive understanding of current guidelines and techniques. Once you understand the concepts, you can become adept at it easily.
For convenience, TPG offers both instructor-led and self-paced online training. TPG training costs are $10,000/day for each day of training + travel expenses. Cost for Native mobile app development training is $12,500/day + travel.
- Content Creator (1 day)
- Designing for Accessibility (1 day)
- Developing for Accessibility (2 days)
- Testing for Accessibility/QA (1 day)
- Testing with screen readers (1 day)
- Native mobile app development Accessibility (1 day each – iOS/Android)
Why Choose TPG for Accessibility Training?
Our expert trainers speak at conferences all over the world on digital accessibility. TPG engineers on average have over 10 years of experience in accessibility which far surpasses what can be found at any other firm of our scale. You will not find a more experienced team of trainers anywhere.
About our team
- Our senior engineers are actively involved in producing accessibility standards and specifications that underpin the entire web, including HTML, ARIA, SVG and WCAG 2.1
- TPG’s Technical Director was the editor of the HTML5 spec for six years and is currently editor of ARIA in HTML specifications and HTML to accessibility API mapping specification
- TPG’s Developer Communications Director is a member of the W3C Advisory Board and chair of the W3C Web Platform Working Group
- TPG’s Director of UX is an internationally recognized expert in accessible UX/Design & mobile accessibility.
- One of our accessibility engineers is an editor of the W3C HTML5 specification, and three others are editors of other specifications at W3C.
See what our customers are saying
“Every time Hans speaks at our work sessions, the entire room goes quiet. I know that all of our development people, no matter how knowledgeable they are, believe they will learn something new about accessibility.”Jennifer Gauvreau, Manager Human Factors Practice, CGI Federal
Contact us today to learn more about Accessibility Training:
All fields required.