The Paciello Group celebrates Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
Throughout the world, May 16 is acknowledged as a day to celebrate the importance of inclusive practices.
Our employees and parent company, Vispero, are celebrating GAAD in multiple events:
- TPG has partnered with the City of New York Mayor’s Office to host DiCon NYC, a digital inclusion conference featuring presentations and technology demonstrations.
- Ryan Jones is presenting on behalf of TPG at the Accessible Technology Summit at the University of Tennessee – Chattanooga
- Adrian Roselli is presenting at YGLF Vilnius (You Gotta Love Frontend) in Lithuania
- Matt Feldman will be manning a booth at a GAAD event in Washington DC hosted by Accenture and Disability:IN that will take place in the Russell Senate Office Building
- Larry Lewis will be helming a booth at the FEMA Section 508 Program Accessibility Open House and conducting a formal JAWS Inspect demonstration
- TPG’s sister company, Freedom Scientific, will be sending Jerry Marindin to host a booth at the DOI Section 508 Outreach Event
- Kurt Mattes will be lecturing at AccessU
Need help with your specific accessibility needs?