Senior Software Engineer – Remote
At Vispero, you’ll be part of a global team enhancing solutions that make a difference in people’s lives. Vispero is the world’s leading assistive technology provider for the visually impaired and owner of the brands AI Squared, Enhanced Vision, Freedom Scientific, Optelec, The Paciello Group and Interactive Accessibility. All the Vispero brands have a long history of developing and providing innovative solutions for blind and low vision individuals, helping them to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a C++ developer with strong .NET experience to join our small team of highly qualified software engineers. We are building a modern, fully distributed, software as a service platform using the .NET framework. You will be responsible for expanding existing Accessibility Analytics capabilities by integrating key assistive technology user experience data into our insights.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain a world-class software as a service platform for enterprise accessibility compliance. If you are also passionate about software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Knowledge of accessibility and the W3C WCAG 2.0 standard
- Solid technical background
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with ability to pay attention to minute details for a project or task
- Reliable, dependable and trustworthy
- Honest with integrity
- Exceptional organization skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Must be motivated and a quick learner
- Capable of working both independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Participate in requirements analysis for advanced data analytics gathering services.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using C++, C# and the .NET framework
- C++ and C# interoperability on the Windows platform.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code to best leverage proven design patterns
- Improve and optimize existing software as needed, with ability to extract APIs from legacy systems
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working with C++ and C# in a Microsoft .Net environment
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer science or related field
Job Type: Full-time
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Careers@paciellogroup.com