Web Accessibility Toolbar
The Web Accessibility Toolbar (WAT) has been developed to aid manual examination of web pages for a variety of aspects of accessibility.
The toolbar provides easy access to functionality to:
- identify components of a web page
- provide access to alternate views of page content
- facilitate the use of 3rd party online applications
Installation and usage notes
- The toolbar has been tested on Windows Vista/7/8 and it should work with Internet Explorer 9/10/11.
- If you have a previous version of the toolbar installed, un-install it before installing the latest version. Ensure that Internet Explorer is not running during the install/uninstall process.
Development of the Web Accessibility Toolbar (WAT) is led by Jun, Steve Faulkner, Matthew Atkinson and Mark Novak (The Paciello Group, Europe).
Support and development
For questions concerning the Web Accessibility Toolbar (WAT), or to report bugs, suggest improvements, contribute to the code, see the Web Accessibility Toolbar (WAT) repository on GitHub
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2012 (
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2011 (
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2.0 (
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2.0 (Traditional Chinese,
- La barra dell’accessibilità 2.0 (Italiano,
- La barre d’outils Accessibilité du Web 2.0 (Français,
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2.0 (Deutsch,