Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day with TPG
Join TPG in Washington, D.C. for our celebration of Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on Thursday, May 17.
Registration for the event is now closed, but you’ll be able to watch it live on YouTube. The URLs for live streaming are coming soon!
Location: National Union Building, on 918 F Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
Please join for presentations from TPG’s experts and Partnership On Employment and Accessible Technology (PEAT) Deputy Director Corinne Weible:
- A Day in the Life of a Blind Person
- Assistive Technology Compatibility with Mainstream Technology
- VPAT 2.0: Accessibility Compliance Reporting (IS AWESOME)
- The Future of Work: How Emerging Workplace Trends are Affecting People with Disabilities
- Demonstrations of our new products: JAWS Inspect and TPG Tutor
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. Attendance is limited to 100 guests. Please RSVP by May 10.
Please contact Marissa Sapega with questions about the event.