Lead Engineer, Analytics Service (Remote)
Lead Engineer, Analytics Service
At Vispero, you’ll be part of a global team enhancing solutions that make a difference in people’s lives. Vispero is the world’s leading assistive technology provider for the visually impaired and owner of the brands AI Squared, Enhanced Vision, Freedom Scientific, Optelec, The Paciello Group and Interactive Accessibility. All the Vispero brands have a long history of developing and providing innovative solutions for blind and low vision individuals, helping them to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a Lead Engineer, Analytics Service to join our team of highly qualified software developers. We have built a modern, fully distributed, Software as a Service (SaaS) platform using the Microsoft .NET framework. Our platform is hosted in the AWS Cloud, utilizing many of the AWS Services such as EC2, EC3, Fargate, Lambda, S3, CloudFront, RDS, Cognito, SageMaker, and API Gateway. Reporting directly to the Chief Architect, you will be responsible for managing our Analytics Services engineering efforts and contributing as a principal developer of our platform. Our platform, named ARC (Accessibility Resource Center), features comprehensive Analytics Services, including a highly scalable accessibility testing capability which is highly scalable and with a full range of deployment options. The Analytics Service is used by our clients to test their products for accessibility compliance using a variety of Rules Engines and standards. Our service conducts millions of tests each month and the results are integrated into our ARC Platform to provide our clients with compliance monitoring, analytical dashboards, content and integrated services needed to manage their web accessibility initiatives.
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- 8+ years of experience developing software applications using the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Knowledge of accessibility and the W3C WCAG 2.0 standard
- 2+ years of experience managing small software engineering teams
- Proven experience as a .NET C# Developer including ASP.NET web applications, .NET Core Windows services, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework.
- Experience with microservice architecture and key enabling patterns such as dependency injection, reflection, ASP.NET Core configuration providers
- Familiarity with Selenium WebDriver
- Familiarity with SaaS architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Experience with AWS Cloud and the AWS SDK for .NET including Lamba, ECS, Fargate, S3, and Cognito
- Participate in requirements analysis and design of our Analytics Service with the Product Management Team
- Translate our functional designs into project plans with tasks organized into monthly sprints for the development team
- Manage the overall engineering efforts to ensure successful monthly sprints
- Contribute to the team efforts by developing clean, scalable code using C# and the .NET Core Framework
- Revise, update, refactor, debug and optimize code to best leverage proven design patterns
- Ensure documentation is created throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as a team leader and advocate for the software engineers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Job Type: Full-time
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Careers@paciellogroup.com
Vispero actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future employees. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.