Webinar, September 26: What you need to know about WCAG 2.1
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
12pm – 12:30pm ET
Registration for this webinar has ended. If you would like a copy of the slides, please contact Kelly Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this 30-minute webinar, Léonie Watson will look at the business case for adopting the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. In this compact briefing, we will consider the following key questions:
- What are the differences between WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1?
- What are the legal considerations of adopting WCAG 2.1?
- What are the benefits of adopting WCAG 2.1?
- Are there risks to adopting WCAG 2.1?
- What is the migration path for adopting WCAG 2.1?
Léonie Watson is a member of the W3C Advisory Board, and Co-chair of the W3C Web Platform Working Group. Along with other people from the TPG team, she is also a participant in the Accessibility Guidelines Working Group at W3C, and was involved in the development and production of WCAG 2.1.