Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)
Digital Marketing Manager
At Vispero, you’ll be part of a global team enhancing solutions that make a difference in people’s lives. Vispero is the world’s leading assistive technology provider for the visually impaired and owner of the brands AI Squared, Enhanced Vision, Freedom Scientific, Optelec, The Paciello Group and Interactive Accessibility. All the Vispero brands have a long history of developing and providing innovative solutions for blind and low vision individuals, helping them to reach their full potential.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our organization! This role will be responsible for increasing our organizations B2B lead generation and software revenue through the execution of digital strategies designed to increase brand visibility, increase website traffic, analyze website behavior, and convert traffic. This position will also develop and execute strategies to increase relevant traffic to the website utilizing SEO, Paid Search Management, Partner Digital Advertising campaigns, integrated campaigns, and content marketing for the purpose of lead generation, trial/free software accounts, and software subscription revenue generation.
- Ability to produce detailed and accurate documentation
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Detail oriented with ability to pay attention to minute details for a project or task
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills
- Self- motivated with the ability to multitask
- Ethical and can demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted
- Able to self-manage and work independently on projects
- Able to work to deadlines within the project time allocated
- Accountable to accept responsibility for your actions
- Reliable, dependable and trustworthy
- Honest with integrity
- Team player
- Takes initiative, driven
- Responsible for growing website traffic, engagement, lead generation, and revenue production through content production, landing page creation/optimization, visual merchandising, partner with the Sales/BD team to create promotional offerings, campaign management and execution, conversion optimization (a/b testing), and other marketing operations to increase software and solutions revenue.
- Operational execution within our marketing technology stack including Hubspot marketing automation, Salesforce CRM, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics, Moz, G Search Console, and other relevant systems as needed.
- Manage and execute digital and integrated campaigns including Adwords, email marketing, partner banners, go-to-market campaigns, and other related digital campaigns. This includes identifying opportunities, managing updates, building campaigns & ad groups, and optimizing campaigns, landing pages, ad groups, keywords, and ad copy.
- Perform analysis and reporting related to SEO, CPC, and other digital advertising campaigns. Utilize Google Analytics, Hubspot, and/or other marketing automation, and Salesforce for developing and recommending new digital marketing projects or campaigns that will positively influence conversions.
- Analyze website performance to develop both strategic and tactical recommendations and follow through with the implementation of tasks that support the objectives.
- Collaborate across departments to develop a comprehensive plan for current & future product marketing efforts involving in-depth analysis of past sales and market trends.
- Collaborate with product marketing across a content calendar to provide content requests for website related efforts including SEO, Adwords, remarketing, and other new product initiatives.
- Investigate online market, competitive e-Commerce threats/trends, and review relevant emerging internet technologies in order to recommend the strategy.
- Implementation of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for all company properties including analysis and change implementation to improve keyword rankings within search engines.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development (content collaboration, creation, and optimization) in coordination with technical content producers.
- Provide digital marketing support to related marketing projects including website updates, QA, and other assigned projects or tasks.
- Hiring and managing additional consultants and contractors as needed to support marketing operations (designers, publicity, advertising partners, social support, etc….)
- Works on other marketing projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, MIT, Computer Science or other comparable field preferred
- 5+ years of experience with websites producing both lead generation and ecommerce revenue
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with digital advertising campaigns including running Adwords and digital advertising campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience with organic optimization efforts including SEO and content marketing
- 5+ years of experience with website analytics. (Google Analytics Preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Adwords Certified, Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Hubspot Certified
- Conversion Optimization experience using Google Content experiments, Optimizely, or similar platform
- Digital Marketing Agency Experience
Job Type: Full-time
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast-paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vispero actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future associates. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.