Web UX Designer
Web UX Designer
At Vispero, you’ll be part of a global team enhancing solutions that make a difference in people’s lives. Vispero is the world’s leading assistive technology provider for the visually impaired and owner of the brands AI Squared, Enhanced Vision, Freedom Scientific, Optelec, The Paciello Group and Interactive Accessibility. All the Vispero brands have a long history of developing and providing innovative solutions for blind and low vision individuals, helping them to reach their full potential.
As a Web UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating compelling and accessible experiences for users of our platform. Areas of focus will include UX design in support of analytics dashboards, contextual content presentation, dynamic reporting, and business support applications. You will work as part of our SaaS team to define information architecture, produce visual designs, and curate a library of UX design patterns for our platform. Our platform includes web, desktop, mobile and voice applications.
- Solid understanding of graphic design, HTML5, CSS and the W3C WCAG Guidelines.
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Axure RP and design programs such as Photoshop
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Proficiency with designer tools such as Axure, Photoshop, InVision, Fireworks
- Experience implementing UX using Bootstrap
- Expert level HTML5 and CSS skills
- Working knowledge of the W3C WCAG
- Consulting with internal teams and clients to understand their requirements
- Developing personas and usage scenarios based on their requirements
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and user flows
- Supporting the development teams with HTML based prototypes
- Conducting usability testing with our teams and clients
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with the development of a user guide for our platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or a related field
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Kate Rapsis, Human Resource Generalist at Krapsis@paciellogroup.com