At Vispero, you’ll be part of a global team enhancing solutions that make a difference in people’s lives. Vispero is the world’s leading assistive technology provider for the visually impaired and owner of the brands AI Squared, Enhanced Vision, Freedom Scientific, Optelec, The Paciello Group and Interactive Accessibility. All the Vispero brands have a long history of developing and providing innovative solutions for blind and low vision individuals, helping them to reach their full potential.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for overseeing company projects. Successful candidates must be able to provide project management support including coordination, management, developing and tracking project plans. You must also be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task a variety of demanding assignments without a degradation of work quality.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Exceptional organization skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Must be motivated and a quick learner, able to work both independently and as team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to convey complex, delicate, or detailed messaging in an accurate, brief, clear, and diplomatic way.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Take ownership of any and all activities within a project’s sphere of influence
- Follow established processes and procedures to ensure projects are consistently managed across the organization
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and excellent networking skills within all areas of social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- CAPM or PMP certified
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Kate Rapsis, Human Resource Generalist, at firstname.lastname@example.org