- Marketing manager
As a Marketing Manager, you will utilize your knowledge of marketing to develop, execute and manage marketing initiatives for the entire TPG organization.
You will be responsible for enhancing the company’s market presence and visibility.
Responsibilities and duties
Overall accountability for establishing and managing TPG’s digital marketing program, including:
- Digital communications strategy (email marketing, social media, and marketing blog)
- Content marketing strategy
- Webinar series management
- Development and curation of TPG website content, including owning the annual content calendar
- Design and development of digital marketing and print materials such as one sheets, brochures, or other similar customer-facing brand documents
- Tradeshow support and calendar management for TPG shows, and support of VFO corporate shows
- Coordination with external design/marketing professionals in furtherance of the above activities
- Establishing and tracking Key Performance Indicators around marketing success, including net new lead generation or similar metrics
Qualifications and skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work independently and create value within the organization through marketing
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to articulate complex topics clearly
- Proven success leading marketing initiatives
- Previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with the field of accessibility is preferred but not required
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent degree is preferred.
This is an intermediate hire with 4-8 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager or relevant role.
We offer the following Benefits:
- 401k Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Sort-term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS STATEMENT:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumé and a cover letter to Kate Rapsis.