Blog posts in the category: Standards
- Current Standards Work at W3C
- Pointer Events advance to W3C Recommendation
- Is Accessibility a Supply or Demand Issue?
- Social Accessibility – Threes a Crowd?
- Circumventing Hegemony in the HTML WG
- Advisory Committee Presents Report on Updated 508 Standards
- Roger Hudson on the evolving web and Webstock interviews
- alt in HTML5 – Moving Forward
- alt in HTML5 Required? – to be or not to be
- New WAI-ARIA Working Drafts Published
- HTML 5 first working draft released