Take a look at how ARC can support your role:
- Legal/Compliance – High-level scans from ARC Monitoring are used to evaluate how vulnerable a company is to digital accessibility litigation. Ongoing monitoring not only captures the issues you face but also allows you to objectively demonstrate an effort to improve accessibility. You can also securely host documents in a centrally accessible location.
- Marketing – Millions of dollars are spent annually on niche marketing. For a fraction of that cost, you can proactively improve brand reputation by showing consumers you are inclusive and accessible to all – improved usability is a win-win for both the consumer and the company. Expand your marketing reach and open up your digital content to allow people with disabilities to engage with your brand—they account for approximately 15% of the world population. Brush up on your accessibility skills with our e-learning solution, TPG Tutor.
- Human Resources – Diversity hiring is a commitment many make and we commend that. But what if these employees can’t access your digital assets? ARC Monitoring can help address internal employee portal accessibility barriers.
- C-Suite – ARC Monitoring dashboards are perfect for getting an overall view of how a digital property is faring in terms of accessibility while also demonstrating success in remediation efforts.
- Developers – From high-level trends to the nitty-gritty code that needs to be added to a site to make it accessible, ARC Monitoring allows developers to dig in with dynamic dashboards and embedded prioritization of critical issues. The ARC API (powered by ARC Monitoring) enables you to integrate accessibility into your CI/CD pipeline to stop accessibility issues before they become problematic. You can use KnowledgeBase to help resolve your toughest accessibility questions, or rely on HelpDesk support if you get in a true jam. And don’t forget to keep your accessibility chops sharp with our e-learning solution, TPG Tutor.
- Accessibility Program Manager – ARC has everything you need to manage your accessibility programs. From the ability to share/access/comment on all accessibility-related deliverables to tracking the accessibility of multiple domains, ARC is truly your singular source for accessibility support. It allows for greater collaboration across all the critical roles required for success across the accessibility workflow.