Whether you’re new to web accessibility or have been striving to meet ADA requirements for a while, an accessibility health check provides valuable insight into your current state and provides actions for improvement. It’s an opportunity for growth; a chance for your team to take a step back and prioritize the actions that will get you to a more inclusive state.
TPG’s Accessibility HealthCheck is an optimal and affordable combination of testing, education, and strategic consulting to set your organization on a fast-path to accessibility or ensure that it stays on course.
The HealthCheck provides your team with a packaged solution intended to help your organization make quick and effective improvements. The HealthCheck solution provides a robust method to help your organization achieve its accessibility goals.
TPG Accessibility HealthCheck Components:
- High-Risk Primary User Journey Assessment:
Includes 6 URLs visited during primary user journey and identifies critical/high priority issues.
- ARC Monitoring: 12-month access to ARC Monitoring, which includes monthly insights, trends, and analytics, as well as your WCAG density rating, for one website and up to 500 URLs. It also includes an Initial Domain Analysis on 100 URLs.
- ARC Toolkit and Toolkit Training: An in-depth guide that explains in detail how to use ARC Toolkit alongside ARC Monitoring for accessibility testing.
- TPG Tutor: Introduction to Accessibility: 12-month access to the Intro to Accessibility module from our e-learning portfolio, TPG Tutor. This module delivers a foundational overview of what accessibility is and why it’s important.
- Accessibility Kickstarter Plan: A session with one of our strategy experts to assess your current accessibility state and outline a plan for the future.
Get More Information
To learn more about TPG’s Accessibility HealthCheck package please fill out the form below. All fields are required.