We take seriously the concept of accessible by design:
Build in accessibility from the start, not as a fix at the end.
We design and develop web sites and web applications that result in:
- Well-structured documents using semantically correct elements
- Separation of presentation and behaviour from structure
- Adhere to guidelines recommended by W3C
TPG understands the design priciples for Universal Access: Accessibility, Device Independence and Internationalisation. We have an awareness and understanding of accessible development using non-W3C technologies, such as Flash and PDF.
Current Standards and Technologies
TPG team members are leading experts in the interpretation and accessible implementation of current Standards and Technologies:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- Section 508
- HTML and XHTML
- PHP, ASP.Net and Databases
Emerging Standards and Technologies
TPG team members are actively involved in the development and use of new and emerging Guidelines and technologies:
- Section 508 refresh
- WAI ARIA
- HTML5 Techniques for providing useful text alternatives
- HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide
Contact us now for a free consultation.