Web Accessibility Toolbar
The Web Accessibility Toolbar (WAT) has been developed to aid manual examination of web pages for a variety of aspects of accessibility.
It consists of a range of functions that:
- identify components of a web page
- provide access to alternate views of page content
- facilitate the use of 3rd party online applications
Installation and usage notes
- The toolbar has been tested on Windows Vista/7/8 and it should work with Internet Explorer 9/10/11.
- If you have a previous version of the toolbar installed, un-install it before installing the latest version. Ensure that Internet Explorer is not running during the install/uninstall process.
The Web Accessibility Toolbar (WAT) is developed by Jun and Steve Faulkner (The Paciello Group, Europe).
To report bugs, suggest improvements or contribute to the code:
GitHub: Web Accessibility Toolbar
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2012 (
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2011 (
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2.0 (
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2.0 (Traditional Chinese,
- La barra dell’accessibilità 2.0 (Italiano,
- La barre d’outils Accessibilité du Web 2.0 (Français,
- Web Accessibility Toolbar 2.0 (Deutsch,