We believe that sharing and collaboration make the web a friendly and more accessible place. We provide our accessibility testing tools free for everyone to use. We also welcome contributions to our code samples and accessibility support references. Help us improve accessibility and make the web more enjoyable for everyone.
Accessibility testing tools
We like to make accessibility evaluation as efficient as possible. These tools make light work of many accessibility tasks, and they’re all free of charge.
- Colour Contrast Analyser (CCA)
- Helps you determine the color legibility of text, and images of text.
- Web Accessibility Toolbar (WAT)
- Helps you evaluate a web page for accessibility and standards conformance.
- Accessibility Viewer (aViewer)
- Lets you inspect web content for accessibility information based on MSAA, iAccessible2, UIAutomation and ARIA.
We enjoy challenging the boundaries of accessibility, and developing new accessibility solutions. We can do even more with a little help from our friends, so why not get involved?
Accessibility support references
We’re curious about accessibility and the way it works in the real-world. It’s a constantly evolving field, so why not help us keep these references up-to-date?
- Implementation status for HTML5 element/attribute accessibility mappings