The Accessibility Audit is an in-depth analysis of the web site, application or product that is to be made accessible. TPG compiles a thorough audit report that includes detail down to the individual code level to assist programmers in making critical enhancements. The audit sets the stage for a successful accessibility initiative and serves as a guideline throughout the rest of the project.
Typically audits are conducted against a set of standards such as Section 508 or the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, but TPG can also test and report against a combination of these and combine criteria where they overlap. We can also include specific organisation or federal standards where required.
The Accessibility Audit includes:
- In-depth analysis of the web site, application or product
- User Interface, database structures and template review
- Full listing of compliance issues including code samples and screenshots.
- Complete enhancement path
- Options for enhancements
- Effort and time estimate for enhancements